4g/4g patch?

Philip Molter philip at datafoundry.com
Thu Jan 6 14:45:29 UTC 2005

Dave,

Do you guys have in-house a "working" copy of the latest 4g/4g patch?  I
tried backporting the version from 2.6.9-1.6_FC2, but couldn't make it work.

The latest kernel update contains a few security fixes I need, but I've
come to rely on the large 4GB lowmem space, and upgrading absolutely
kills me.

I know you had in there some support for compiling hugemem kernels.
Even if it's an option in the SRPM that's not built for the standard
distribution, that's fine.  I just personally need that 4G support.

Thanks,
Philip