How to connect to internat in FC3 by dhcp.

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Fri Jan 7 18:15:44 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-07 at 01:41 +0900, Yuji Yoshino wrote:
> I woulod like to know about dhcpd and named in FedraCore3.
>
> I have installed FedraC ore3, but I could not connet
> to the internet.

You do not need either dhcpd or named to connect to the Internet. Those
are DHCP and DNS *server* programs, respectively, and are not applicable
to you.

You only need to setup your network interface to connect to the
Internet. *How* you need to set that up is something that cannot be
answered without more information, and I guess that you do not have that
information from the content of your message. I suggest you talk to the
system or network administration at your location.

Also, please note that this is the "testing" list, intended for
discussion of the new packages and features that are being prepared for
Fedora Core. It is not a forum for questions on how to use Fedora. For
that, you should unsubscribe from this list and subscribe instead to
"fedora-list at redhat.com".

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz <rpaiz at simpaticus.com>