FC 3 and Kernel Lock or Hang

Tom Browder tbrowder at cox.net
Sat Jan 8 00:48:03 UTC 2005

That's what I'm using (xorg-*-*-6.8.1-12--still have that problem, though.

Would Xorg stuff in rawhide work on FC 3 without any other FC 4 stuff?

I'm also trying the latest xscreensaver package (from raw src: 4.19).

I'm desperate here--I have 5 computers that are rapidly becoming worthless
unless something gives!

Thanks.

Tom Browder