An Idea for FC4

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Mon Jan 10 01:43:00 UTC 2005

> Actually I forgot to say that you also need TCP port 631 to be open on
> the client I think.

On a related not (with regard to the client) I've found that you also
need to tell the client to share printer using the printer setup before
CUPS will let the client print.

The wording of the setup makes it look like the sharing is server
related, but I've noticed a couple of times that enabling sharing of
printers on the client (even though no printers are connected to the
client) let's the client print to the server.

Rodd

--
>From the pain come the dream
>From the dream come the vision