In case you didn't know or forgot

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 13:05:24 UTC 2005

On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 07:37:04 -0500, gslink <gslink at one.net> wrote:
> Do not install the glibc fixes found in the FC3 updates if you are using
> the Nvidia accelerated drivers until Nvidia provides an update.  The
> current drivers will not work with this level.

are you on crack?  are you talking about the glibc-2.3.4-2.fc3?  I
have the nvidia drivers installed using rpms at livna working on two
updated fc3 machines with no obvious problems.  The only problem i am
aware of with using nvidia's installer is the well known problem of
udev configuration, and the livna rpms take care of that for me, and
has nothing to do with glibc.

-jef