RedHat Directory

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 15:53:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:22:28 -0500, Will Backman <whb at ceimaine.org> wrote:
> Any chance we will see the newly purchased Netscppp Directory technology
> for testing any time soon?

'any time soon' is rather vague don't you think?  I doubt anyone is
going to go out on a limb and give you an eta for it.   Will it
happen? I personally have very little doubt about it showing up, but
the timing of how you open up pieces of technology isn't so easy to
set a time table to.  I don't remember anyone making any promises
beyond 'as soon as possible' when Red Hat acquired the gfs technology
which is showing up now in rawhide.  Sit back and mull over how long
that took and use the it as a example to gauge your time table
expectations.

-jef