Stress Testing Happiness

Will Backman whb at ceimaine.org
Wed Jan 26 18:59:04 UTC 2005

Stress testing Fedora Happiness.
I'd just like to pass on a note of thanks to the Fedora community.  I am
about to retire our old server.  It runs most of the day with a load
average of 6 to 12.  This poor thing is having the crap beat out of it
day in and day out.  It was provisioned a few years ago and has taken on
more and more tasks.  While the response time had obviously dropped
below acceptable limits, it does not falter, leak memory, or do
mysterious things.

--
Will Backman
Coastal Enterprises, Inc.

The ozone layer or cheese in a spray can. Don't make me choose.