rawhide report: 20050702 changes - kernel - acpi

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Jul 3 13:13:12 UTC 2005

Build System wrote:

> kernel-2.6.12-1.1411_FC5
> ------------------------
> * Fri Jul 01 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
> - 2.6.13-rc1-git3
>   - Xen broke again, so is temporarily disabled. Sorry :(
> - Add a vdso marker to /proc/*/maps even if the vDSO is randomized
>
> * Thu Jun 30 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
> - 2.6.13-rc1-git2
>
> * Wed Jun 29 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
> - 2.6.13-rc1

I just tried booting this kernel and it locked up when booting runlevel
5 early. If booting in runlevel 3, t lockups up later in the process.
The behavior is the same as with the latest kernel available for FC4.

Refer to messages on fedora-test list for problems others have with the
ounterpart kernel version. ACPI seems to be effected.

Jim

--
If you think the problem is bad now, just wait until we've solved it.
		-- Arthur Kasspe