Lockup Of Programs in FC4

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Wed Jul 6 23:08:22 UTC 2005

Hello,

     After installing FC4, I am experiencing lockups of programs when
mplayer is playing along with any other programs I may have open at the
time.  Either the program (generally FreeCell Solitaire) will freeze or
one of the menu buttons (Applications, Places, or Desktop) will freeze
along with it.

     Is this specifically a bug that someone else has encountered and is
there anything I can do about fixing this situation?  Has anyone else
experienced this problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

Jeff