Crash of Firefox in Rawhide

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Wed Jul 20 11:20:46 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 20:25 -0400, Robert Couture wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 July 2005 15:24, Guo Yang wrote:
>
> >  Hello everybody, I am just wondering if anybody else has the same
> >  problem as me. If it is, I am going to file a bug report.
>
> >  When I am trying to download the PDF file in this page:
>
> >  http://arxiv.org/abs/hep-th/0310077,
>
> >  the firefox crashes. The package I downloaded from mozilla.org doesn't
> >  have this problem.

This crashed firefox for me too.

> I have been having quite a number of crashes with FireFox lately.  Clicking on
> dialogue boxes has been causing no end of crashes.  I am trying to pinpoint
> why it is happening.
>
> I was using a non-standard theme in KDE (meaning not included with Rawhide) so
> that may be the reason.)

I've got a reproduce-able crash for the management interface on a
wireless router adsl modem I use, but when I try to save the pages (in a
different browser) and then load them they work fine.

If anyone's got a billion 743GE router with the current (4.57) firmware,
it would be great to have this confirmed and then see if someone can
figure out what is causing the crash?

Rodd

 It's much better on my side"