valgrind x86-64

John Reiser jreiser at BitWagon.com
Wed Jul 20 20:02:39 UTC 2005

From: Julian Seward <julian at valgrind.org>
To: valgrind-developers at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Valgrind-users] Release plan for Valgrind 3.0
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:27:33 +0100

Over the past year, a tremendous amount of development effort has
gone into the Valgrind 3 line.  It now runs on x86 and amd64 quite
usably, and ppc32 (Linux) is looking promising.
Valgrind-3.0 is already stable and usable on x86 and amd64.
If you haven't already done so, please checkout and build it
(easy: see http://www.valgrind.org/devel/cvs_svn.html), ...