ant-jmf missing from development.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 20:34:34 UTC 2005

On 7/20/05, DAVID BENTLEY <david.r.bentley at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have checked the list of broken dependancies since
> ant was updated and it does not get a mention hence
> this report.

actually it is reported in today's rawhide report: 20050720 changes
its just a matter of interpretation and pov as to where the problem lies.
The build report, reports it as a problem with eclipse-platform  since
from the pov of the development tree eclipse-platform is the package
which has the unfulfilled dep.

Broken deps for i386
eclipse-platform - 1:3.1.0_fc-6.i386 requires ant-jmf

Broken deps for ppc
eclipse-platform - 1:3.1.0_fc-6.ppc requires ant-jmf

Broken deps for x86_64
eclipse-platform - 1:3.1.0_fc-6.x86_64 requires ant-jmf

-jef