What's happened to Firefox and Moz?

Brian Millett bmillett at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 10:16:43 UTC 2005

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> On 7/20/05, Brian Millett <bmillett at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I can not browse any pages from newsforge.com anymore.  Just as the page
>>loads, firefox crashes.  The main page loads ok, but any stories just
>>kill it.  No error message, nothing.  Just dies.
>

> I am not seeing this problem with my 32bit firefox-1.1-0.2.2.deerpark.alpha2
> I am able to read for example
> http://internet.newsforge.com/internet/05/06/29/1344207.shtml?tid=152&tid=13
> without issue.

Yeah, I can see that also.  Ok, so I'm insane.  No wait, try this one:

http://hardware.newsforge.com/hardware/05/07/14/1721248.shtml?tid=61

Never mind, that didn't work either.

No really, you should have been here yesterday.  The waves were great!!
Gee I don't know why you can't fix my car, can't you hear that noise?

I don't know why it now works.  Maybe it was caused by the shockwave
affect of Deep Impact, or maybe an internet storm, or maybe just a brain
cloud.

Thanks.

--
Brian Millett - [ Delenn and Sinclair, "The Gathering"]
"Why Babylon 5? If the prior four stations were lost or destroyed, why