rawhide report: 20050622 changes

Sylvain Rouillard RouillardSy at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 23 05:32:11 UTC 2005

My initial mail had two lines. Beside the one you quoted, there was also a
link to the bugzilla I submitted where everything is explained as well as I
can. That is why I didn't feel like going over this again here. My lazyness
goes that far that I don't feel like saying twice the same thing but rather
refer to the full explaination through a link.