process hangs on 13xx smp kernels

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Wed Jun 1 06:28:38 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch, den 01.06.2005, 02:08 -0400 schrieb Dave Jones:
> On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 01:52:04AM -0400, Jonathan Deitch wrote:
>  > Dave Jones wrote:
>
>  > Are we at the point where it needs to be in the Fedora FAQs to simply
>  > disable this, period, prior to installation?  That would solve soooo
>  > many problems, including mine ...
>
> I need to add some more polish to this document..
> http://people.redhat.com/davej/hardware-problems.txt

/me wonders if he should say the magic word
"wiki" (http://www.fedoraproject.com/wiki/) at this point. Other could
help you maintaining the document (yes, I have some opinions to some of
the points in the document -- I'll send them later).

/me runs

CU
thl

P.S.: Don't overclock. Don't overclock. Don't overclock.

/me runs even faster