places/connect to server (smb) - no domain option

Terry td3201 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 16:03:51 UTC 2005

Hello,

Probably a little late at this point but I am seeing some missing
functionality or a large bug (or user error). I am using the Places ->
Connect to Server function in Gnome to connect to a Windows share. I am part
of a domain. I see no domain/workgroup field so I tried domain\username. It
attemps to connect using domain%5Cusername at server. This does not seem
correct. Perhaps there is a general configuration for this process that I am
missing. Please advise.

Thanks,
Terry