yum update errors

Tim Taranov ttaranov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:42:44 UTC 2005

how annoying it is...When is this final FC4 release going to come out
and will it even work by then? I'm just about to give up on fedora
altogether and move to Suse or just go and build my own distro. Didn't
want to rant about it but, considering this thing is just about to be
released, it's just very annoying to have the updates not working as
well as simply screwing up the system (the last update apparently also
apparently broke the console-based logins into my system, together
with somewhat questionable general system performance - various
annoying crashes of kde etc)...  basically, I'm quite disappointed in
this whole fedora experience of mine.