Slow Evo and .xscreensaver file in home

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:09:23 UTC 2005

On 6/8/05, Jim Cornette <fct-cornette at insight.rr.com> wrote:
> I added to the report. With the title that the bug report has, I would
> never have found the report. Thanks for the link.

from Jef's unauthorized fedora testing Manifesto:
Item #233
When doing a fresh install of any test release, if you find a bug look
over the rawhide build reports since the release day of that test
release.  Look for changelog snippets for packages with an emphasis on
obvious candidate fixes and associated bugreport numbers. A throwaway
gmail account is good for this sort of archiving and searching of the
build reports.

-jef