rhythmbox segfault / sound quality problems in fc4t3...

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:16:46 UTC 2005

On 6/8/05, Chris McDonough <chrism at plope.com> wrote:
> Uh... I wish I could say it wasn't, but it is. ;-)  Sorry.

tool discovery is a difficult issue. How does anyone really know what
dialog really does what, before they go click happy and open up every
dialog in the preferences list.  Most people who are going to fire up
rhythmbox aren't go to know why they would even want to touch that
preference entry, instead of of the sound preference dialog.  Having
to expose these settings at all, indicates over-complexity of the
available sound system implementations from an end-user perspective.

-jef