Upgrade to FC4 final?

Daniel Gonzalez dgonzo at optonline.net
Wed Jun 8 20:13:35 UTC 2005

David-

Sounds promising, but how did you know when to stop updating via yum? I
stopped updating about 1 week ago. That's what i'm trying to find out
now. What files/directories will tell me where I'm at? My first guess
would be to read everything under /etc/yum.conf. Agreed?

Thanks for the input

Dan Gonzalez