system-logviewer removed any idea why.

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Wed Jun 8 23:57:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 06:12:47AM -0700, Colin Charles wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 18:17 +0100, DAVID BENTLEY wrote:
> > Just noticed that system-logviewer is nologer in the
> > development tree and since it is not installed on my
> > system not in FC4test3 either
>
> It's being redone. Read the archives for fedora-config-list, back in Dec
> 06 2004
> --
I read that in December but considering the program works in FC3 and
6 months have passed I would think this could have been fixed by now.

There's nothing very mysterious about you, except that
nobody really knows your origin, purpose, or destination.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
telephone: (210)-999-7484