Are these official fc4 iso's?

David Zeuthen david at fubar.dk
Sun Jun 12 13:05:58 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 10:47 +0200, Daniel Roesen wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 01:55:25AM -0400, David Zeuthen wrote:
> > [1] : we're adding support for VPN software for instance; more stuff
> > like dial-up, Bluetooth networking, integration with wpa_supplicant is
> > on the roadmap too
>
> Cool. OpenVPN? That would rock.

It's plug-in based so providers of VPN software (both open source
projects and others) have three extension points to implement: 1) a
system-level back-end that communicates with MM via D-BUS using a
standard protocol, 2) a desktop-level VPN properties widget for
configuring the VPN connection; and 3) a desktop-level authentication
dialog.

Right now we only do vpnc but it's designed to support things like
OpenVPN too. In fact, we want to do things like OpenVPN, IPSec etc.
before we commit to stable interfaces for said extension points.

    David