More bugs on Final Version!

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 07:31:28 UTC 2005

Γώρκας Δημήτριος wrote:

> Although had been pointed out before this bug still exists in final
> version!!!
> 1) Installing FC4 64 with reiserfs system the system fails to boot
> since it' can't mount the root fs!!!

Reiserfs is not support in this release. only ext3

> 3) XMMS is missing! Nice... who needs the famous xmms??

Rythmbox is the default player. Xmms is a gtk1 application and does not
use the gstreamer framework. It is available in Fedora Extras

#yum install xmms

> 4) my favorite editor jed is missing... nice Now I have to turn to vi???

You have nano or emacs too.  It would a good idea to step up to maintain
Joe in Fedora Extras if you are interested in it
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

> and more to come as I look in to it the following days!!!
> Anyway it still mych better then FC3!!!
> Nice job, thainks !

Glad you like it

regards