More bugs on Final Version!

James Black blackman at pharm.uoa.gr
Thu Jun 16 08:18:13 UTC 2005

powernow_k8:
Well It seems to work on x86 and not on x86_64...
Actually check out to see that in kernel .config it does not seem to be
checked...
also make xconfig does not work only make menuconfig seems to be ok...
but then you can't compile the kernel right since it exits with errors...
I'm confused...
I would not bother siunce everything else works but iI noticed the
following:
I downloaded on fc3_64 the ffmpeg,mplayer etc packages and I compile it
for my AMD64.
I got 65fps of lavc mpeg4 codec...
Now on fedora core 4 I can't compile anything so I got the rpms x86_64
for the same packages and now I'm getting for the same DVD only 35...
thats as slow as my old amd 2600+ ...