Wireless (WPC 11 v4)

Joshua Liebowitz taquitos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 11:15:53 UTC 2005

> Subject: Re: Wireless
> Not out of the box! I have the same card and just looked for it... It's
> not there. I would like to get it working also, I just don't have the
> time to look it up now.
>
> Regards,
>
> -Michael
>
> On Mon, 2005-06-13 at 15:47 -0600, Brian Magnuson wrote:
> > I have Xp on my Toshiba Tecra 8000 laptop because Fedora Core 3 didn't
> > support my Lynksys WPC11 v.4 Card. Does anyone know if Fedora Core 4
> > supports new wireless cards and what cards it supports?
> > Thanx !

I looked around a little bit, and I found forum (
http://featherlinux.berlios.de/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=6883& ) where other
people had the same issue, but with Feather Linux. I haven't tried it yet,
but using this driver
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloads1-3.aspx?Keyword=8180 with
ndiswrapper seems to be the only solution at this point. I would love to
know if there is an alternative to this.