FC4: out of memory errors?

eric lapaille eric at netline.be
Thu Jun 16 17:31:20 UTC 2005

same problem than you with 2 migrations from FC3 to FC4

it happens when I use to launch /etc/init.d/mysql or webmin or xfs at
startup
if I wait a little bit to launch these init script, everythinq is  all right

i suspect mysql to execute some incorrect migration stuff when started for
the first time

me too, i'm using nvidia thanks for the tip