Getting Rhythmbox To Work in FC4

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Fri Jun 17 03:19:48 UTC 2005

Hello,

      I just installed fc4 the other day and it installed without a
hitch.  However, I also installed gstreamer and its dependencies to add
mp3 support.  However, when I try to add a folder into the browser
window, all of the mp3 recordings appear to be grayed out.  Has anyone
else experienced this.  I have also Googled to find out to solve this
and I am told to add the latest release of Gstreamer.  I have already
done this but still with no success.  Is this a bug?  I know that Fedora
does not come with mp3 support by default, but after adding what should
make Rhythmbox work with mp3, I am still not having any success.  Can
anyone help?

Jeff