screen bug in FC4

Cimmo cimmo at libero.it
Fri Jun 17 14:27:11 UTC 2005

Michael Schwendt ha scritto:

>Can you reproduce it with GNOME, so you can assume that it is something in
>the xorg-x11 drivers?  They have other issues with other graphics chipsets
>(maybe due to changes that come with GCC 4.0.0), one more issue would not
>be a surprise. ;)

Cannot reproduce with Gnome.
I've also reproduced one of the random time that bug appears (it also
appears in other random ways):

- open KDE
- open control center
- go to system administrator
- go to login manager
- click on asministrator mode

and after inserted root password corruption starts.
Also seen that it appears an image of Windows XP logout with corruption,
(I've both OS installed), but don't know why!!!

please help!

Cimmo