screen bug in FC4

David Kewley kewley at gps.caltech.edu
Fri Jun 17 18:51:35 UTC 2005

On Friday 17 June 2005 09:52, Cimmo wrote:
> Kyrre Ness Sjobak ha scritto:
> >Looks like the videocard is reading from wrong memory? Had a buggy
> >computer do that once - using the VESA driver
>
> on windows video card works perfectly both in games and normal use.
> any other people that can help me?

Hi Cimmo,

Just to let you know where I am: I've not see the screen corruption in
the past day or so, after updating xorg* and powercycling the computer.
And today there are KDE updates (not that KDE should conceivably cause
X screen memory corruption, I think).  So I'm going to wait until I see
the issue again to give more details and/or open a bug report.

David