system-config-cluster curiousity

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Mon Jun 20 03:06:41 UTC 2005

I broke from developmemt when FC4 was releases and slid over to FC4.
Today, I saw a program for making a cluster file system and am
attempting to get it going on a USB disk. I tried a few intuitive
attempts at configuring things but was more miss than hit. I tried
mkfs.gfs, gfs_mkfs, turning on services like gfs. I guess a lead to a
how to would be more hit than miss.

Is there any documention that goes through and sumarizes the creating of
clusters, etc and how to set them up for shared resources?

BTW - Just a commment regarding the work on getting core and extras
working seamlessly, I find the packages in extras are working excellent
and am personally not discouraged by any program ending up in any
particular repostory.

Thanks,

Jim

--
All new:
	Parts not interchangeable with previous model.