FC5 Wishlist

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 19:32:19 UTC 2005

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

>On 6/20/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>>are you volunteering to do that. We would love to have such wonderful
>>scripts
>>

>What information out of bugzilla would you like? Can you mock up a
>fake 3 item list layout somewhere as a target.
>
>-jef

Not really comfortable about my mockup skills but taking a RFE tracker
in bugzilla along with its bug components and presenting them into a
page that looks more like the wiki page  would be more end user
friendly. Currently there might be a lack of coordination between what
is represented in bugzilla and what is proposed in the wiki pages which
I suspect is what Dan Hollis wants to communicate through

regards
Rahul