FC5 Wishlist

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Tue Jun 21 05:24:27 UTC 2005

I've been lurking in this thread - I'm NOT to get into any arguments -
but I do think there could be a better way of _package_ RFE's than the
wiki or bugzilla.

A simple page where a user can input the name of the desired package, a
url to the homepage, a brief description, and select a category from a
drop down menu.

This would be something that extras maintainers looking to contribute
could go through.

A mechanism by which users interested in that package could add their
e-mail address as a "me too" kind of thing.

This would make it stupidly trivial for an Extras packager working on
the package to get potential QA testers to try it out.