FC5 Wishlist

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Jun 22 03:11:00 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-21 at 21:36 -0400, seth vidal wrote:

> A dedicated server to receive crash reports automatically would probably
> take a lot of abuse and you'd have to sift through the real reports vs
> the sheer volume of people who just have bad hardware.

Heh, yeah - I filed several bug reports when RH8 shipped because certain
things (xscreensaver) etc had a tendency to crash my machine - all new
since symptoms since installing RH8.

Then one day it wouldn't boot. Same ram, video card, hard drive, etc. -
only thing I changes was mobo (same chipset) and cpu - and no more
crashes ...