System Lockup

Jeffrey D. Yuille jeffy5 at optonline.net
Sun Jun 26 04:31:16 UTC 2005

Hello,

     I am currently have Fedora Core 4 installed on a Dell Dimension XPS
T600R desktop and I am experiencing intermitent lockups whenever I have
multiple programs open at the same time (for example, Mplayer, Firefox
and FreeCell Solitaire).  I also have Fedora Core 4 installed on a Dell
Inspiron 4000 Laptop and I am having no problems at all with lockups. On
the desktop, I have 384 MG of ram installed and I never experienced this
problem with previous versions of Fedora (Fedora 2 and 3).  Is this a
bug and is there a fix for this?  Should I report this to Bugzilla?  Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Jeff