nVidia modules

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Sun Jun 26 12:45:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

My laptop (runs on rawhide) uses the Intel 865 chipset (it's a Toshiba
Satellite A10) and I would like to do some OpenGL development work on it
for which, I think I need the nVidia specific drivers.

Can anyone confirm this and if I do need them, do I just grab the livna
srpm and install those (after recompiling for the 1400_FC5 kernel)?

Sorry if this is to the wrong list, I wasn't sure if this should be on
test or releases and chose test as I'm running on rawhide.

TTFN

Paul
--
"The city of Washington was built on a stagnant swamp some 200 years ago
and very little has changed; it stank then and it stinks now. Only