evolution updates killed LDAP

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Tue Mar 1 17:49:48 UTC 2005

I just finished filing bug #150017, basically after updating to
evolution-2.0.4 and evolution-data-server-1.0.4 LDAP addressbooks
stopped working.  At first, there was an error message about being
unable to connect, but after restarting evolution and e-d-s, the message
goes away but no results are ever returned from any query.  The
addressbooks in question were working fine before the upgrade and I had
made no configuration changes when they stopped.

Running ldapsearch on the command line using the same parameters
evolution is configured with returns the expected results.

--
Shahms E. King <shahms at shahms.com>
Multnomah ESD

Public Key:
http://shahms.mesd.k12.or.us/~sking/shahms.asc
Fingerprint:
1612 054B CE92 8770 F1EA  AB1B FEAB 3636 45B2 D75B