(no subject)

Tim McGaha (Comcast) tmcgaha1 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 13:30:07 UTC 2005

You might need to use something to shrink the image, like DVD shrink.  I
think ML means Multi-Layer and you need a DVD burner that will do
Multi-layer writing to do the dvd unless you can shrink it to fit a single
layer disc burner.

I just started burning DVD's and In order for me to fit a whole DVD movie to
one disc I have to shrink it first with DVD Shrink, then it will fit to a
DVD when I go to burn with Nero.  Nero auto -launches and asks me for a
blank CD after DVD Shrink finishes its job.