Starange USB Problem

David McCormick dmccormick at wvmcc.com
Mon Mar 7 14:48:09 UTC 2005

I have a Athlon 64 bit machine running both 32 bit and 64 bit FC-3 on
separate hard  drives. I just got a HP  laptop with an Athlon xp-m chip
and loaded FC-3 32 bit on it.  I have a USB Zip-100 drive and a Logitech
cordless USB  mouse. Both of these operate fine on the 64 bit machine
with both the 32 bit and 64 bit OS's. On the laptop they work sometimes
but most otf the time they don't. I looked through the archives but so
far haven't  found anything. Does anyone have an idea about this
behavior. I think it might have to do with the mobile chip.

Dave