i810 refresh bug regression? New or reopen?

Jim Cornette fct-cornette at insight.rr.com
Sun Mar 13 20:16:01 UTC 2005

Paul Iadonisi wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-03-13 at 13:44 -0500, Paul Iadonisi wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

>>  Should I update bugzilla 132267 or open a new one?  Anyone else seeing
>>this?
>

> Update: Setting XaaNoScreenToScreenCopy in my xorg.conf works around the
> problem.

I'll have to upgrade my desktop to see if the regression is similar as
before. Currently, I am compiling xorg-x11 to see if a self compiled
version yeilds any better results. This is for a bug with the radeon driver.

Regarding the bug, I imagine that with the newer version that a new bug
report should be created. I got my hands slapped for reopening a closed
bug for anaconda before. The bug had the same symptom but was further
down the line of development.

Jim

--
UH-OH!!  I put on "GREAT HEAD-ON TRAIN COLLISIONS of the 50's" by
mistake!!!