Nautilus and not another CD burning app.

Teak Billard teamwassily at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 20:50:18 UTC 2005

I think nautilus is the way to go.  There are too many
programs, esp. cd burning apps that include their own
file managing systems in the apps.  It's better to
just take a good file managing system like nautilus
and do what they've done.  I like the fact that I
don't have to load another program and can just stay
in nautilus to burn CDs or DVDs.

I wish video editing would become as simple.

Teak