FC4T1 installation summary

D Sievers dsievers at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 17 16:05:14 UTC 2005

Teak,

Thank you for the reply. However, strangest thing happened... problem
was there upon reboot after fresh install, but the next time I booted my
machine eth0 came up no problem. And since my network wasn't working,
there were no yum updates to fix it. A mystery, but a good occurrence
nevertheless.

Since it worked, I didn't end up trying your suggestion, but thank you
anyway.

Doug