Various FC4T1 issues...

Brian Rademacher rad at radfiles.net
Mon Mar 21 06:41:25 UTC 2005

Don't know if this is exactly the right place to post these, but here are
some things I've noticed with FC4T1...My system is so new that it may be
part of the cause of some of these, but...

Config is an Abit SU-2S dual Opteron 246s, 2 gigs ECC...Kernel is
2.6.11-1.1185_FC4smp on an x86_64...

-Booting off of the DVD to install does not mount the floppy drive (it says
unable to mount /dev/fd0) - I tested with Core 3 final and it mounted just
fine.

-CPU1 is not visible to the OS on a cold boot, but shows up when rebooting
(I suppose this could be the motherboard as well)

-These fill my console screen rather regularly but don't seem to affect
performance:  kernel: schedule_timeout: wrong timeout value fffffffffffffc18
from ffffffff802ec3dd