FC4t1 and abiword

Caolan McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 08:36:11 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-03-19 at 21:41 -0500, seth vidal wrote:
> > Of course then this happens:
> >
> > Error: Missing Dependency: libgnomedb >= 1.0.4 is needed by package
> > abiword
> >

> That one I know about. I've been waiting to hear when libgnomedb and gda
> are going to be checked in and builds requested.

They were checked in as libgnomedb and libgda around the same time as
ots/enchant/et. al.

I'd have requested a build for all those packages except
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewPackageProcess says
"Edit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fFC4Status page and add your
package to the "build needed" section." while edit on that page says
"You are not allowed to edit this page.". I didn't bother following up
any further because I couldn't actually believe that you were manually
building the packages yourself :-)

C.