2.6.11-1.1191_FC4 - Kernel Panic

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Tue Mar 22 11:11:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

> Here is were it stops:
>
> SELinux: initialized (dev binfmt_misc), uses genfs_contexts
> Kernel panic - not syncing: lib/kobject.c:143: spin_lock(lib/kobject.c:c03eb790)
> already locked by lib/kobject.c/171. (Not tainted)

Mine dies after loading the bttv module, but isn't a panic - it just
stops dead - I can change terminal, press return and the text scrolls
up, just no activity. I've not come across this one before!

TTFN

Paul
--
"It is often said that something cannot be libel if it is the truth.
This has had to be amended to 'something cannot be libel if it is the