Workaround for pilot-link and libwnck yum dependencies

James Jones jamesjones01 at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 22 11:34:50 UTC 2005

Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> btw. yum -y update does update since this morning for me. this includes
> also libwnck and all the others - congrats!

Eh? Reading the yum man page, it looks like all -y does is make yum not
bother to prompt you for answers to yes/no questions, instead acting as
if you'd been propmted and responded "yes" every time. It therefore
doesn't seem that it would affect which repositories you're using or
whether it would deal with the infamous libwnck and pilot-link. If you
could post which repositories you're using, I'd greatly appreciate it.

	James Jones