Nvidia network troubles

Cimmo cimmo at libero.it
Tue Mar 22 20:04:16 UTC 2005

install ipv6 /bin/true is for installing? Why doing this?

first of all: Still using nvnet module.
Now I've tried the modified /etc/syconfog/network from shrek-m but no luck.
So I went into Firefox "about:config" and set to TRUE the "network.dns.disableIPv6" and now FF works great!!!

I don't know these things, please help me:
1) why I have ipv6 installed when I have an ipv4 network
2) why two small computers gnome's icon still tell me that there is no network
3) why yum won't work, if I write: yum update <something> it hangs after: "Setting up Install Process", "Setting up Repos"

any idea?

thanx
Marco