So long for now

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Wed Mar 23 15:54:08 UTC 2005

I want to thank all of you, especially those who took the time to
try and help this fairly new user to Linux. I have concluded that
I simply don't have the time to continue experimenting with FC4t1,
at this time. Not because of lack of interest, but genuinely
because it has required far more time that I can allocate. Thank
you again, especially those of you who took the time to contact me
privately with your most helpful suggestions and advice. I'm not
giving up on Linux, just reverting this machine to FC3.

Claude Jones
Levit & James, Inc./WTVS
Leesburg, VA, USA