MSI K8N Platinum/Diamond audio detection NEWS

Cimmo cimmo at libero.it
Tue Mar 29 12:16:40 UTC 2005

GREAT!
Thank you! Putting period time at 20 and also disabled the option below
(use mmap I think) now I can hear also with 4.1 speakers without choppy
sound.

Lixandru tell me one thing:
Your analog input works? Because I've an tv card, its output is
connected to te input of my sound blaster live 24 bit, but I cannot hear
any sound with tvtime.

thanx
Cimmo