Clock Problem on AMD64 - Fedora Core 4

Frank Sander FrankSanderDo at vodafone.de
Thu Mar 31 19:26:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

I had to learn the same. only difference: on my AMD64 it is 4 times
faster ;-)
I have done some investigation up to now:

The prob is definetly a software prob of the FC4. the hwclock is running
fine on my AMD.

unfortunately I don't have a solution on that up to now. But I have seen
in Bugzilla that some bidy filed it already.

see yo
Frank