rawhide report: 20050505 changes

John (J5) Palmieri johnp at redhat.com
Fri May 6 13:52:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 08:44, Demond James wrote:
> Build System wrote:
>

> >redhat-artwork-0.122-6
> >----------------------
> >* Tue May 03 2005 John (J5) Palmieri <johnp at redhat.com> 0.122-6
> >- Add a symlink for openoffice icons so we have matching
> >  bluecurve icons instead of the ugly upstream ones
> >

> How do you circumvent this as I prefer the "ugly" upstream ones.

Well, ugly in that they didn't match the theme.  I only changed these
for bluecurve and anything that inherits bluecurve (Clearlooks).  Any
other icon theme will have the upstream icons or if you like bluecurve
you can make a new theme based on bluecurve and delete the
openoffice-19-* symlinks.

--
J5